Monday, September 28, 2020
Despite some crazy weather, it was a great day of golf! Thank you to everyone who participated in the tournament (presented by Bank of England Mortgage) on Monday!
Of course, no charity event like this can succeed without deep support from sponsors. In addition to the above sponsor,s we’d also like to take this opportunity one to thank these individuals and businesses:
Button (Hole) Sponsors: Benchmark, Carden Company, Carter | Shelton Law, Cornette Engineering Solutions, Elements Massage, Franklin Wine and Spirits, HMK Architects, LBMC, Primrose School of Cool Springs, ServiceLink, Smokey Mountain Tops, State Farm | George Meeker/Agent, Valuation Partners, The Voyles Family and Zillow Group.
Here are winners from Monday’s tournament:
- Flight 1, 1st place: Mike Schenck, Chris Keffer, John Godwin, Chase Lyles
- Flight 1, 2nd place: David Adcox, Bobby Page, Bo Page, Seth Blanks
- Flight 1, 3rd place: Kyle Lawing, Michael Peters, Jason Thomas, Stan Silwinski
- Flight 2, 1st place: Jeff Swedish, Nicole Blosch, Molly Catino, Addam Pence
- Flight 2, 2nd place: Dan Vild, Tom Vild, Rick Checchin, Jaime Slingerland
- Flight 3, 3rd place: John Hunt, John Hunt, Sr., Nathan Wright, Ross Muirhead
- Ladies’ Longest Drive: Molly Catino
- Gentlemen’s Longest Drive: Brian Morgan
- Longest Putt: Bo Page
- Flight 1, Closest to the Pin: John Godwin
- Flight 2, Closest to the Pin: Pete Gilreath
Congratulations to all our winners!
We also want to thank our prize donors, whose generosity stretches the goodwill of the event even more: Image Connection, Juice Bar, Bishop’s Meat & 3, Elements Massage, Schokolade, Merridee’s, Puckett’s, Gray’s on Main, Scout’s Pub, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Club Champion, and Academy Sports.
| | |