March 2, 2019
The abduction of Elizabeth Smart was one of the most followed child abduction cases of our time. Elizabeth was abducted on June 5, 2002, and her captors controlled her by threatening to kill her and her family if she tried to escape. Fortunately, the police safely returned Elizabeth back to her family on March 12, 2003, after being held a prisoner for 9 grueling months.
Through this traumatic experience, Elizabeth has become an advocate for change. Elizabeth has recently released a new powerful and inspiring book about what it takes to overcome trauma, find the strength to move on, and reclaim one’s life. Come hear this amazing story of hope, shared by Elizabeth Smart at Button Ball 2019.
We will host a special "Hope Patron" event with Elizabeth Smart at Button Ball 2019. This will take place at 5:30pm that evening in the Heritage Room. Tickets are $125 ( must also purchase an Individual Ticket ). This special event includes:
- Meet Elizabeth Smart
- Photograph with Elizabeth Smart (to take home at the end of the evening)
- Swag Bag, including autographed hardcover of her newest book "My Story"
- Hors d'oeuvres & Cocktails
- Special performance by harpist Dr. Sarah Crocker
This special event is limited to 50 attendees. Tickets will close once sold out.
A Patron of Davis House - (Anonymous)
Wine Reception Sponsor
The Sanderson Family
Little Sunshine Playhouse and Preschool
FOP Morris Heathcock Lodge #41
C2G Advisors, LLC
Coyne Oral Surgery
Ross & Jill Robinson
Primrose School of Cool Springs
Crosslin Technologies, LLC / Crosslin & Associates, PLLC
Williamson Medical Center
Margaret & George Uribe
Seth & Rachel Gammon
Tickets are SOLD OUT, but you can still support the event!
- Bid on the Silent Auction! You don't have to be present to bid OR WIN!
The Silent Auction is live! Bid high and bid often to win!
- Button Sponsor (Sponsor a Child) - $1,000
It costs about $1,000 to provide service for ONE child. Your donations makes sure that a child struggling with abuse gets the help they need!
- Provides services for one (1) child
- Site recognition as Button Sponsor
- Website recognition as Button Sponsor
- A great way to make a difference even if you can't attend the event!
You can make a donation online, Text-to-Give or with Venmo! GIVE TODAY!
Cocktail Reception and Silent Auction begin at 6:00PM
Dinner, Not-So-Silent & Live Auctions and Program begin at 7:00PM
Look forward to seeing you there!
For more information about Button Ball 2019, email us or call 615.790.5900.