Mark your calendars!
March 2, 2019
The abduction of Elizabeth Smart was one of the most followed child abduction cases of our time. Elizabeth was abducted on June 5, 2002, and her captors controlled her by threatening to kill her and her family if she tried to escape. Fortunately, the police safely returned Elizabeth back to her family on March 12, 2003, after being held a prisoner for 9 grueling months.
Through this traumatic experience, Elizabeth has become an advocate for change. Elizabeth has recently released a new powerful and inspiring book about what it takes to overcome trauma, find the strength to move on, and reclaim one’s life. Come hear this amazing story of hope, shared by Elizabeth Smart at Button Ball 2019.
We will host a special "Hope Patron" event with Elizabeth Smart at Button Ball 2019. This will take place at 5:30pm that evening in the Heritage Room. Tickets are $125 ( must also purchase an Individual Ticket ). This special event includes:
- Meet Elizabeth Smart
- Photograph with Elizabeth Smart (to take home at the end of the evening)
- Swag Bag, including autographed hardcover of her newest book "My Story"
- Hors d'oeuvres & Cocktails
- Special performance by harpist Dr. Sarah Crocker
This special event is limited to 50 attendees. Tickets will close once sold out.
Presenting Sponsor - $10,000
- Naming rights as the Presenting Sponsor of Button Ball 2019
- Site recognition as Presenting Sponsor
- Recognition as Presenting Sponsor in press releases & promotional material
- 2 tables of 8 at Button Ball
- Name and logo listed on DHCAC website with link
Balloon Sponsor - $7,500
Kite Sponsor- $5,000
Wine Reception Sponsor - $5,000
Table Sponsor - $2,500
Button Sponsor (Sponsor a Child) - $1,000
Cocktail Reception and Silent Auction begin at 6:00PM
Dinner, Not-So-Silent & Live Auctions and Program begin at 7:00PM
Look forward to seeing you there!
For more information about Button Ball 2019, email us or call 615.790.5900.