- 88% of child abuse incidents are NEVER REPORTED!
- Nearly 70% of all reported sexual assaults (including assaults on adults) occur to children ages 17 and under.
- 81% of sexual abuse incidents for all ages occur in one-perpetrator/one-child circumstances.
- 84% of sexual victimization of children under age 12 occurs in a residence.
- At Davis House, we served 525 new children last year, and 403 new caregivers. This does not include any clients from the previous year that we continue to serve.
More of Davis House statistics
Something to consider: